More than four years of experience in the construction industry with a focus on heavy civil and geotechnical engineering. Engineer-In-Training from the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying.
Asset Engineering built a new class, laboratory, and office facility for the Lineworker Program of the Colorado Mesa University.
- Colorado Mesa University Lineworker Building, Grand Junction, CO
- Chimney Hollow Reservoir, Loveland, CO
- Kootenai Development Impoundment Dam Improvements, Libby, MT
- Persigo Wash Wastewater Treatment Plant Diffuser Outfall, Grand Junction, CO
- CUP McCook Final Preparation, Chicago, IL
- CUP McCook Main Tunnel System, Chicago, IL
- Pacific Junction Engineering and Fabrication, Pacific Junction, IA
- Blacklick Creek Interceptor, Columbus, OH